Saturday, May 12, 2012

college paintings

 These are some paintings from my college days that I wanted to document somewhere. These were for a painting class and an illustration class where I was experimenting with different painting styles, about 1998-99.

illustration of a story I wrote in high school oil on illustration board, 16x20"

oil painting of a magazine collage, to learn color mixing, oil on canvas 12x14"

Spilled paint technique, oil on canvas 12x14"

 I love the blurry background figures, oil on illustration board 16x20"

Halloween, oil on illustration board, 11x14"

Illustration for a short story I wrote in college 12x14"

self portrait 1998, oil on canvas panel

Throw back to my early high school subject matter! Acrylic? on illustration board

Mr. Bean, oil on illustration board, 16x20"

In the tree on a rainy day. Acrylic on illustration board 14x16"

oil on canvas 20x30", too bad I never got a very good photo of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment