Friday, February 13, 2009

more photoshop games

These are just some fun pictures I made by inserting a photograph into a drawing- those of you familiar with Layers know its not too difficult. These first three were done around halloween, thus the slightly spooky themes:








This next one was inserted into a pastel drawing I did as a junior in high school. I then intenionally blurred the background as well as the photographed figure, to add some depth to the final image.



In this one, I covered the figure with a canvas texture to blend it with the background texture. This was a still-life in pencil found in another post.



This one was inserted into a photoshop-colored sketch. I should have worked on it a little more to reduce the sharp edges on the figure, but I didn't have the time. I still like it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment