Sunday, April 9, 2017

A few recent works.

I did several commissioned children's portraits over this last year, all of which are 8x10 and rendered in prismacolor pencil on Strathmore tan toned paper. I will post them in groups according to the job. These were a group of 15 portraits, consisting of three portraits each of five children. There are actually sixteen total, because I didn't like one of the portraits and chose to draw a different photo.


Each group of three represents the same subject, just with different lighting and expressions.

 A.

 B. This is the one that I drew a fourth portrait. The one I like least is the last one in the group.
 



 C. I like all three of these, though they're very different.



C. I love the first two of these especially.


 

 D. The first one here is the best.

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment